bbq at my house.

dpsupra

Nov 3, 2010
spokane washington
whats up everyone. so i am wanting to get my car back on the road. i got the head back on. i just need some help with all the little misc stuff.we can bbq some food and make a day of it.we can meet at for or you guys can pm me for my address. nacho8705 is on board just wanted to maybe meet a few more people. let me know:wavey:

mikeymkll7mgte

Supraholic
Oct 11, 2007
Spokane
LMAO!!! IJ... that is SOOO true!! I just picked up another supra this weekend. :nono: Ill try to make it to the BBQ.... If Im not sitting in the paint booth staring at my car and watching paint dry. :icon_bigg

1StTurbo

Jul 23, 2010
North Idaho
God i hope i am watching paint dry, if not its a safe bet chehalis is out next weekend. I would come but i am about useless for help lol. I am a good supervisor :)

dpsupra

Nov 3, 2010
spokane washington
just wondering if you guys would want to meet in wandermere or just come to my house? i tried to end nacho8705 a message but his is full so it wont let me.

dpsupra

Nov 3, 2010
spokane washington
[/COLOR]well guys it sounds like everyone will just come over on sunday the 15th around one o clock. pm me for my address if you are coming. looking forward to it