back to the import game

I<3B(.)(.)st

Apr 4, 2010
Lakewood, CA
sup guys? just to give u a little background on me, i used to own a 92 accord whitch was my first car:love:. arcadia green 2door 5spd, was bone stock when i got it when i was 16 and fell in love with it. u can check it out here www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=9513 , many mods. i then sold it on march 25th 2009 and on that day bought a 94 6spd z28 camaro, big mistake!:madfawk: car looked great, grey leather interior, straight body. had KN intake, hooker headers, flowmasters. i didnt even have time to begin tolike the car because it was problem after problem from headgasket, cracked heads, dead alternator, water pump leakd onto distributor ect..then to top it off the tranny went out so i decided to sell that piece of shit b4 dumping another $1,200+ on a new tranny. huge loss for me but with that i was able to get just enough money to buy this 89 turbo targa white package mk3 when i cam across it. it was a huge steal and as soon as i seen it i had 2 jump on it because i knew it wouldn't b there long! so i purchased the car on march 7th 2010 2 days after my 21st bday, what a great present to myself :biglaugh: when i bought it it came with bilstien shocks, eibach springs, hks filter, apexi turbo n1 exhaust, hks fcd, momo wheel, apexi turbo timer and its boosting 12psi. i have goals of a 400whp clean street car:evil2: sorry dont know how to do links:1zhelp: but i have replaced the frnt bumper with a 89+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlTn...&p=127726386B417EDC&playnext_from=PL&index=81

pocketkiriyama

Jan 31, 2009
Illinois
Now I got nothing against domestic as I love to own a few muscle cars of my own but it's good to have another supra follower in game Welcome to SM!