Back in the Supra game :)

crazysupra2JZ

Nov 16, 2006
Georgia
I will be picking up a 1990 Supra turbo in March/April. This car is completely stock and always maintained by Toyota.

In May I plan on doing a few things to it...

(Driftmotion) Downpipe with Turbo Elbow
(Supasport) Testpipe
Tanabe Medalion
(Driftmotion) Intercooler Kit, comes with hard pipes and BOV
K&N FIPK

p1657331_1.jpg

p1657331_2.jpg

p1657331_3.jpg

p1657331_4.jpg

p1657331_5.jpg

p1657331_6.jpg

p1657331_7.jpg

p1657331_8.jpg

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
Really pretty car, looks like it's in great shape. Good find, hopefully good price, BUT honestly all I can say is that you are CRAZY! Sometimes I do wonder what life would be like without a SUPRA.

-Fred

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
SWD Fredester 3;1657518 said:
Really pretty car, looks like it's in great shape. Good find, hopefully good price, BUT honestly all I can say is that you are CRAZY! Sometimes I do wonder what life would be like without a SUPRA.
-Fred

Pretty good actually and you have loads of $$$ for cool toys ;)

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
SWD Fredester 3;1657518 said:

-Fred

IJ.;1657524 said:

Life without a Supra is ONLY good money wise, but it'd KILL and BURN emotionally.

To the OP; Nice MKIII. Keep the 7M in there this time will ya? ;)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Supra28;1657546 said:
Life without a Supra is ONLY good money wise, but it'd KILL and BURN emotionally.

To the OP; Nice MKIII. Keep the 7M in there this time will ya? ;)
Surprisingly NOT ;)

A few buds still have them so I get a constant reminder of the pain involved in owning one.

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
IJ.;1657524 said:

I hear you Ian. I'm actually thinking of getting this phase completed and fully tuned and then retiring. My "want to add" list could easily be over 30K and for what?

Supra90gr

Feb 12, 2009
Connecticut
I went and checked this car out a few weeks back. Might I say that this is the cleanest supra I have ever come across!!! I was gonna buy it but the guy would not budge on the price!! He wanted 9,500 for it!! I'm kicking myself in the ass for not picking it up!! But then again I kinda like my life without a supra (paycheck always went to the supra) LOLOLOLOL.... Hope you buy it and treat her good!!!

crazysupra2JZ

Nov 16, 2006
Georgia
I actually had plans on getting an upgraded CT-26 and the soft line oil kit for it, just to have appearance of a stock motor. I was also going to buy the spearco intercooler cause it looks like stock. I'm honestly kind of afraid to touch it! it's been 20 years and it's still working great. I intend on keeping it that way. The interior is so perfect. just a couple things on the driveside leather seat.

natedogr;1664425 said:
hell yeah Neil! good to see you're getting another one. I'm still in town so let me know when you need help and I'm down.

I hope to make it so some meets up near Atlanta I see all the time. This thing deserves some attention :)

crazysupra2JZ

Nov 16, 2006
Georgia
So I ma considering starting a build list for the 7M motor. I want to achieve a reliable and bullet proof 600 rwhp motor. Of course Top on my list are internals. Forget about fuel and turbo components for now. Engine internals is where it's at.

Ferrea Valvetrain
Ferrea Valves
BC Cams
Titan Cam Gears
ARP Head Stud
Greddy Timing Belt
Misc Gaskets / Seals
Head Work
JE Pistons
Eagle Rods
Clevite Rod Bearings
Clevite Main Bearings
TM Thrust Washers
ARP Main Stud
Misc Gaskets / Seals
Block Work

Lookin at about $5,300 - $6,000 for all parts and labor on the Head and Block. This should just about do it for the motor internally. From there I can pretty much take time adding other things to increase my HP to meet my goals.