Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Alright. Time for an AzSupras omgwtfbhgBBQ

When: August 4th, 2007
Where: Canyon Lake
Time: Around 1pm.

Since people complain about it being so hot out, the decision was made to hold this event at the lake instead of a park. We'll be cooking burgers and hot dogs and having chips and drinks with it. Just your basic BBQ. It would be a good idea to keep this event alcohol free being that it's a car "club" get together. Lake twisties and beer goggles don't mix. In addition, I'd like to see some donations for this from you guys. I think $10 per person is a very fair asking price. Chris and I aren't here to put on a charity event, so some support from everyone would be nice. We figured you can take your time to scrounge up $10 bucks, paypal it to us when you get it and then we'll pull the money and go shopping for BBQ supplies. We also decided to create an RSVP list, so once you let me know if you're coming and/or pay I'll throw you on the list. That way we have a definite idea of who is coming rather than just a bunch of random posts.

Paypal: a_glawe@yahoo.com

and here is a map on how to get their
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Im posting this from the local forum, for all who can join us please go to azsupracentral.com to get on the list :) thank you.