AWshifting install (pics!)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Well.....hoping the turnout is a little more Supraish and not so much Camaro-Mustang-Nova-Chevelle-ish.........Probably, lol.

It was a pretty decent drive to get there....probably 2 hours....but it was still cool, nonetheless, to listen to the annoying idiot announcer get slapped in the mouth when that Supra beat the built Viper :D:D:D.

When is it this year? If I go...I'll actually run this time. :icon_surp

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
Boost Lee said:
Well.....hoping the turnout is a little more Supraish and not so much Camaro-Mustang-Nova-Chevelle-ish.........Probably, lol.

It was a pretty decent drive to get there....probably 2 hours....but it was still cool, nonetheless, to listen to the annoying idiot announcer get slapped in the mouth when that Supra beat the built Viper :D:D:D.

When is it this year? If I go...I'll actually run this time. :icon_surp
Im not sure, ill try to check into it and let you know. That MKIV your talking about was doug pelsor i think he was at 933 at the wheels last time i talked to him he said hes doing another rebuild to shoot higher. I'm prob going to run too last year I was only 17 so I couldnt..im curious to see what the N/A will run lol, although I have had some pretty decient kills so far so thats what makes me wonder.
rsaeini said:
very nice.
real clean install.
thanks

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
x87SUPRA87x said:
Im not sure, ill try to check into it and let you know. That MKIV your talking about was doug pelsor i think he was at 933 at the wheels last time i talked to him he said hes doing another rebuild to shoot higher. I'm prob going to run too last year I was only 17 so I couldnt..im curious to see what the N/A will run lol, although I have had some pretty decient kills so far so thats what makes me wonder.

Yeah...I know Doug. I'd spoken with him on 3-4 other occaisions from other events/meets. Awesome car, though. And yeah, he was just shy of 1000rwhp....Maybe he'll actually break into the single digits w/ triple digits. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I still have video and pictures from Kil-Kare last year...including Doug spitting out that HUGE ball of smoke after 1st gear when he spanked that Viper. :naughty: