Auto trans question: to filter or not to filter?

Fake or real????????

• Fake.........How can you think there real...........

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Real, but very firm looking.........

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I don't care as long as their boobies..........

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
:boobies: :boobies:
Sorry for the bait and switch, but no one answers questions about automatic transmissions......:1zhelp:

I'm buying a transmission tomorrow to install in my wifes 89 turbo. I'm getting it out of an 88 turbo. It's an automatic, and I was wondering if I should change the filter while I've got it out? I've heard that you shouldn't if it hasn't never been changed before. I'm going to put new fluid in it, but don't know if I should change the filter or not. Please give me your opinion. Any other suggestions will be appreciated as well................lol

Don't forget to post your answer on the poll......................:biglaugh:

bluepearl

Jul 21, 2005
pa.
Yes, without a question. clean that trans good. Now is the time to do it. You cannot hurt the trans. New filter plus fresh fluid = :naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks guys. I try to have a good time on here, but someone will get there panties in a wad, cause I tricked them. I will be changing into my flame retardent suit later to deal with them though..................:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The boobies are posted on the first thread...................:naughty:

If that's not good enough, you'll have to go to the off topic section............:biglaugh:

So far everyone that's posted has a five speed. Hopefully you're speaking from some experience though.................:x:

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
suprahero said:
The boobies are posted on the first thread...................:naughty:

If that's not good enough, you'll have to go to the off topic section............:biglaugh:

So far everyone that's posted has a five speed. Hopefully you're speaking from some experience though.................:x:

I just changed the filter and the shift solenoids on a mk4 auto trans yesterday, it needed both. I get the aftermarket solenoids (1 and 2) for $120pr, and the filter for $10. It's not that hard to do, but it is messy so put something under it like a tarp.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You're always unhappy with the lack of boobage. No amount of boobage is enough for you.......................:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
I like boobs, unless they have viens all over em.

You must be messing around with some milfs. You're way too young to be seeing boobs with veins in them.....................:biglaugh:

aljordan

LEADED FUEL ONLY
Jul 14, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
www.apeserver.com
A. Dumb thread title. Please relate the theard topic to the question. :)
B. Not changing the filter on a trans is like not changing hte filter on the motor. It's ALWAYS a good idea to change filters on things. Get those metal chips out, and get new fresh fluid in.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
I'm getting off topic here, but only to say, "HELLOOOO" :D to Al.
How have you been, what have you been up to, and how is the car doing?

Jeff

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Jeff, you can do your hi's and hello's in another thread. I don't want you using me to say hi to Al...................................Just kidding. Thread is dieing anyways. One of the mods changed the name of my thread. It was just harmless fun, but they changed it anyways..............lol