Auto to Manual Question

Pyrite

Jun 25, 2008
Yamhill, Or
I have posted about this before but I know more now than I did then. I performed an auto to manual swap. I also switched to a manual ECU and wiring harness. With those last two details in mind how do I get my car to start from the Key? As is I have a wire hooked to the selonoid that I just touch to the battery to get it started this is ghetto and I hate it. The round three wire plug on the intake side that used to goto my tranny is not there. I have found many threads about this swap but none used a manual wiring harness. Starting the car from under the hood is getting real old and I feel like people are going to call the cops, any pictures advice or links to threads is much appreciated.

vIetDrIfTeR

Mar 19, 2010
d town
i have a question so i found a 89 na manual supra in the junkyard.. i want to make my mk3 auto turbo to manual.. will the inside car na supra harness work with my turbo inside car harness..i was thinking of swapping wiring harness inside the car so i will able to use the neutral start and cruise control properly

vIetDrIfTeR

Mar 19, 2010
d town
ya i know that but is the wiring harness inside the car different between the two?? because i want the the use of the neutral start sensor and cruise control sensor to work properly when i do the manual swap

vIetDrIfTeR

Mar 19, 2010
d town
but if i swap the whole interior harness from a na supra to turbo supra will it work??because the turbo and stuff..

and is this a w58 drive shaft
p1654931_1.jpg