*Aussie Roll Call*

Neal

Jun 15, 2007
Melbourne
hey guys, been on this site for a year...never ever realised this thread existed..
Well to cut the long story short...its bloody cold in melbourne...

IJ: thanks for hooking us up with the rods..it was a while back..lets see how old(LOL) your memory is..

colli

Apr 17, 2007
australia
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

it seemed like a good idea at the time.

well, im from Melbourne. i dont own a supra at the moment, but im looking for a nice mkIII once ive got some more $$$, been a die hard commodore boy all my life owned more then enough of them. now its time to take a break from them.

mate owns a mkIII with a 1jz in it and i really like it, so decided to look for one myself.

i also know casey with the purple mkIII.

so yea, im colli.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
so hows the supra scene around the Sydney and Melbourne areas? I will be in town in March or April in both states so would love to check out the cars and peeps, especially IJ and the sydney peeps :)

dobester87

screw lag.. chasing spool
Sep 18, 2008
sarina
www.cardomain.com
yea im here btw are there any more queenslanders here neway i just found it on a random search while boared but got hooked 89 black turbo manual 14psi unknown power tho dyno shouldnt be far away tho

MA70AEROTOP

Sep 24, 2008
Perth
This forum rock it caters for all supras. Not much 7M bashing and there is more to supras then just a 1Freaking J. Plus Ian is so informative puts my mind at ease….unlike other forums you mention your 7M Cam cover is painted the wrong colour the answer you get is “omg it’s a BHG” lol

Mk3Soup

Proudly Sponsored By SPER
Aug 20, 2005
Queensland, Australia
Yo watsup watsup!? You wanna Party!?

Hey guys, another aussie checkin in. Been around for a while but dont really get online much. Its cold enough on the gold coast , let alone any further south...:nono: haha

gteduck

Jan 27, 2010
Melb
Did i miss roll call?.........found this yers ago googleing shit about my A/C.....:yelrotflm
Only recently signed in , that's enough for now it's beer o'clock:beer::drink1::: alky ::