*Aussie Roll Call*

FIL

Jul 17, 2007
Thornlie
blog.highoctanephotos.com
I still have all my aircon gear in the car and hooked up... however, I'm running a stinger 4424 and haven't put the effort in to make the a/c turn on with it... (or the research either)

cars off the road at the moment anyway, so no great rush to get it fixed, have several gaping money holes to fill before that....

Beefy_Heafy

Toyota Love
Nov 9, 2009
South East Qld
Wish i had seen this sooner. I found supramania while researching info on 2jz conversions for mk3 supras but i stayed with the 7m in the end. This forum has proved invaluable for ongoing information for my self taught car obsession. And to HKS_TRD I kept my ac as its totally necessary for an every day car and with all the heat that comes in from my engine bay i need it more than most! Although i have broken something behind the switch and its inoperable just at the moment :p

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Ive done like 3000km on my 7m now. red lined it and boosted it out to 24lbs with faulty EBC. still no BHG. its like a world record or something :p jks. 7M LOVE!

MrMArk0487

Dec 17, 2009
sydney
hey guys been on here a little while just got my account working properly though i'm from sydney and on the toymods forums as well :D catch you guys around ;)

Moss

Nov 14, 2009
Sydney
hello, i've also been lurking here for a bit, there's so much info i've not needed to ask anything :p

Jyrydr

I Wanna Go Fast
May 26, 2012
Western Australia
Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! ...

Miles behind the 8 ball on this one but I only joined what, a month ago.
Finally found all the aussies, hope your all still here.

Found SM searchin for parts. After many dead ends I've ended up here, just scrolled further down my google search results.
These guys seem to know there stuff which I'm sure I can benefit from, but most importantly, There's a Shed Load of Supra fans out there n all the best ones are here as this is where all the nice Supras are.

I get my license back next week but the cars still off the road as cant get parts I need, but shes a 89 GT wit the 7M-GTE(GTEU blew...), R154 Man, M.N.P.

If anyone in Oz can help, I'm still chasing a eng Fan & shroud, BOV(factory) and a header panel. May need dig dash too, same as HKS_TRD's photo above. cant work out whats wrong with mine.
I wouldnt resort to posting that here but I just not having any luck, even overseas through SM, I can only get the fan.
I'm being patient but how hard can it be to find parts...Ive been looking since this time last year(dunno how only found SM now???)