Aussie MKIII chitchat! (all welcome) NWS

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Beside the public holidays, I only have one day off, the day after new years day, to make a long weekend.

HOWEVER, I have the week beginning Dec 15th off work. Probably going to sand my engine bay then, though I only plan to spend 3 of the 5 days at th workshop as I have some other things I need to take care of too

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I have to work Xmas eve... Tis teh ghey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have to go back to the office until Jan 5 though, so I'm not complaining TOO much! ;)

I'll most likely go in anyways, because I have a few urgent things that need to be finished up... Poor client of mine still doesn't have the monies and assets from her late husband's estate (he passed away 6 months ago... Fking legal bullshit!!!!)... I promised her I would get it done by Feb, which means some days in the office over Xmas.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Also, any of you finding the site incredibly slow today????

Both Sam and I are finding it is taking between 5-20 seconds for pages to load :(

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
No, I don't know that one... but I am thinking of getting the Gumby box set!!!!!

Any of you know where to get some Old-School Playschool and Thomas the Tank on VHS or DVD??? All they have these days is the new stuff which is shit.