Aussie MKIII chitchat! (all welcome) NWS

FIL

Jul 17, 2007
Thornlie
blog.highoctanephotos.com
nah... not lucky, just broke... :)

day job pays the bills and pays for some of the fun stuff, taking photos the rest of the time pays for some more of the fun stuff... :)

i do some arty stuff from time to time, but it does tend to get overshadowed by the sheer volume of shots i take at the drags and at car shows...

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
I still call that lucky ;) Life is about a shit load of perspiration with a dash of luck to make it all work out!

I'm actually still working my way to getting a decent amount of cash for my out of hours illustration work, but alas so far its mostly a love job! On the up side I may have the opportunity to exhibit state-side if this up coming exhibition goes well. I would say fingers crossed but generally crossed fingers are more of a curse! lol I'll just work harder!

Reason I asked about arty auto photos is because there is a Vic based rodder/auto mag thats started up that is basically collections of auto photographs and artists. I've chatted to the owner/editor a couple of times, he wants to put some of my art work in one of the upcoming issues. I thought if you have some links to your arty stuff I could forward them onto him, see if you could get some exposure out of it.

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
I finally started the other week, got all the parts for the hot side and done some of the fabbing. Tho I need two new flanges... unless someone can cut me a bigger hole in a flange I have? I killed one hole saw on the weekend re cutting one flange :p

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
IJ, plan as in for the car? long list of expensive shit I shouldn't bother with on an old car worth nothing lol. but yeah pretty much every thing bar the block is getting fucked with. :p

Fil, Cheers man. The sites about 6 months out of date :p I have a bunch of work from the new job and about 7 new pieces of my own to go up. I'm planing of refreshing the look of the site (same layout and code tho) so I'm wondering if I should update the artwork now or wait till I refresh the site... I actually found out today that one of my new pieces will be shown at a show opening in switzerland. I'm a bit fkn stoked. :D

pato

need more powa
Dec 24, 2007
Newcastle
hello all..
its been a while since ive been in here, but iam trying to offload my power fc, for jza70.

does anyone know anybody that may be interested.

cheers
blake

Moss

Nov 14, 2009
Sydney
ReQuieM;1611603 said:
Wow, there's been a lot of activity in here lately.

Anyone interested in a cf or fiberglass bonnet in here? Toying with the idea of gettin a mold made up locally. Lmk.

i'm interested but i don't have money for that sort of thing :(