Audio Questions

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
you can make it one larger box but make sure you completely separate the 2 chambers if you are going to run 2 shallow subs. Those little bastards need precise box measurements to sound just right.

Zrain25

Sep 30, 2012
Pelham,New Hampshire
I have 1 kenwood kfc w0113ps. It's a 12 inch sub 400w rms

Polk audio speakers up front and alpines in the backs I couldn't find 3.5in speaker to fit the middle speakers my car came with 6 speaker but I'm only running 4

I have a touchscreen pioneer radio

And a old school phoenix gold amp. I use to read about how old school amps are in a different league. I have used new alpines and other high end brands and none sound as clear and Rich as that amp.

My system sounds amazing. Tune your amp to your likening and stick with old school amps i am a believer now there amazing

SC61 MK3

Apr 4, 2005
FL
Putting different size subs in the back next to each other is a big waste of time and not worth it because they are going to be fighting each other and canceling one another out. Build some pods and put a nice 6.5" up front that will have no problem playing down to 60hz and just use one set of the same size subs in the back

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
well if you want to, bring all of your stuff over early tomorrow and me and John can install it all for you. Hiding wires and all of that would only take a few hours to do an entire system.