Attention all JZ in MKIII Masters!

808steeze

Jan 26, 2012
Hawaii
I am interested to know if anyone has figured out a better and shorter way to route boost line to boost gauge in pillar pod. I have looked at my firewall a couple of times and it looks as if there are no free openings. I believe the traditional way is to run the boost line under the dash, out the wire loom hole behind the glove box and to the nearest vacuum which is back over to the drivers side. I was wandering if there is a trick setup that involves not drilling a hole in my firewall! U know like popping out a grommet or something and running the boost line through the firewall on the drivers side of the car. Pictures much appreciated also.

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Ran mine thru the body harness grommet, thru fender, out by the cruise control actuator, to the intake manifold.

808steeze

Jan 26, 2012
Hawaii
Yo Rank!!! got an AEM Tru Boost, electronic with a mechanical boost line. WTF U Know!

f00g00, Satan, GrimJack: Thanks for the info, never thought about the harness thru the fender, probably go that route.

808steeze

Jan 26, 2012
Hawaii
Yo Rank!!! got an AEM Tru Boost, electronic with a mechanical boost line. WTF U Know!

f00g00, Satan, GrimJack: Thanks for the info, never thought about the harness thru the fender, probably go that route.