Article: Original Supra reviews

ihateu3

Mar 1, 2011
Ohio
Thats what I don't get, why does everyone on this site try to make a luxo barge into a sports car? I don't get it, maybe its because they are extremely super cheap and say "Supra". But you can enjoy them as the oddball they are, they don't have to be gutted chasing the dream of speed, they can be respected as what they are! If speed is what you want why even waste the effort and money, there are much better platforms than the MA70... Actually all 3 of the MA70's siblings are a better platform for speed if you want it to still say the magical words "Supra"!

Typhoon

Jun 30, 2007
ACT
If you have fade problems with stock brakes, either you can't drive, your brakes are in poor shape, or you need a Ferrari.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Typhoon;1851146 said:
If you have fade problems with stock brakes, either you can't drive, your brakes are in poor shape, or you need a Ferrari.
Stock brakes 2 stops for 200Kmh = no brakes...

Flush and replace fluid and it got 4 stops before no brakes...

They just don't have the Mass needed for repeated high speed stops and boil even the best fluid.

My Mk4 DBA5000/4000 combination with the AP 4 spots and Motul fluid did 55 corners pushing hard before it faded.
(logged with the MoTeC)