armandoP

aljordan

LEADED FUEL ONLY
Jul 14, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
www.apeserver.com
Were you in broadripple saturday night? I took a picture of a white supra with black wheels at the intersection of college and kessler. I was at binkleys and noticed the car at the intersection. This was around 11ish or so.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Did it have a fat 4" MDC exhaust angled out the back?

If so, it was likely him. :)

Alan - There is actually another white A70 rolling around Indy with black wheels...I've yet to figure out who it is nor had the oppourtunity to chat.

Way out of date, likely - But did you ever get your tranny issue resolved?

-Jeff

aljordan

LEADED FUEL ONLY
Jul 14, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
www.apeserver.com
Jeff.. that's pretty close. I've gotta picture of it.. it's dark tho. I'll up it in a bit and see if this is the one or not.

I have a rebuilt trans in the garage now. The clutch is off to RPS due to the dual diaphragms shifting and making the plate out of balance. Once that comes back, it goes in.

Then I need to weld up the header since I'm seeing a crack where the turbo flange meets the pipes. Likely nothing big, but I figured since it was off I might as well do it. Maybe tomorrow I'll solve that one.. or next week.

aljordan

LEADED FUEL ONLY
Jul 14, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
www.apeserver.com
Picture of the mystery car...

p736698_1.jpg

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Definately a mystery car. Either resprayed or a white package!
Also, Fog Light Rewire, plus it looks lowered (a lot in the front).

Dooon't think it's him. Now I'm wondering who it is!

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Haha, that was just a random picture I snapped while it was parked at Precision during dyno day in Ohio. If you want a "great" picture, by my standards, we'll go out and take some photos one day that it's nice and sunny. :biglaugh:

Now I'm really wondering whose car that belongs to.
It's official, white MKIII's have grown on me. :)
Armando + Al + Jason......I want one. :)

Al - You should post that picture on IC.com as spotted and see if anyone knows of it.

-Jeff