arizzle's 86 supra build

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
hey guys well ive been on this forum for a while but i havent posted any pictures of my car since i've been here. well i got a updat from what ive been up to for a pass year.

the cars a 86.5 hardtop turbo,

i picked that car up with not interior, just 2 front seats and dash board and damaged fenders broken taillights, was in a front and rear fender bender, i had picture of all this but my computer had screwd up and erased all my old pictures. i only have the updated pictures.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

the exhaust is from tekdeus 3" downpipe, 3" full cat with megan muffler, JDM tails, 3pc spoiler,

sm_photo_missing.jpg

interiors from one of randys parts car, not in the greatest shape but its better then 2 seats.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

just finishd my BHG the day after my first time from the track!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

replaced my 2 fenders and mirrors from a 92 parts car, and just fixd my nose panel.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

just lowered the car on eibach springs and tokico Ill

sm_photo_missing.jpg

decided to paint the car with flat black paint since i dont got anymore money !

sm_photo_missing.jpg

just did 2.5" Ic piping, and just installed a 60-1 trim upgraded Ct, and a greddy rs BOV.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

cant forget my IC 24x12x3

sm_photo_missing.jpg

cleand up the engine bay a bit, got a very big K/n cone, and a yellow top

sm_photo_missing.jpg

89+ dark grey mouldings, euro markers and the paint is done for now. flat black

sm_photo_missing.jpg

and shes all done for now! more updates to come.

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
Supra28;1059148 said:
Damn your Supra has come a long way. The car looks badass in flat black especially the front end. You have bigger pics?

thanks man , yeah i got the front end in a big pic.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
suprakid24;1067167 said:
looks good man, more pics!

thanks man,

but the car has just become a headache. I now have rod knock and the cars losing power on boost my ECU keeps retarding the time so i lose. but now im gunna have some stuff up for sale and gunna be doing a 2jz or a 1jz swap within a couple months ill keep everyone posted.