Are there any companies that...

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Make a Intercooler piping kit for the stock IC routing that doesnt look like it fits like complete ASS? i.e. CXRacing and the other eBay piping kits? Sure it may work but it irks me when something doesnt fit the way its supposed to.
http://www.cxracing.com/mm5/merchan..._Code=KIT-7MGTE-STOCK-SET&Category_Code=ICKTY

One look at that when you compare it to Cooleze, Alamo, or Lipp and it does look like shit. Maybe im just OCD about stuff like this.

So if anyone knows of a Company shoot it here. Hell maybe a vendor will pick up on the need to market something like this.

Thanks
~JDMMA70

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Don't think so.

Best bet is to just mock it up and then take it to a welder and have them welded up.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Car tech and hks I think. But pricing is around $1000 if memory serves. The majority of peeps are too cheap top pony up for the nice stuff...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dan_Gyoba

Turbo Swapper
Aug 9, 2007
Alberta
www.gyoba.com
Guilty as charged. :(

If I can do the job better and/or cheaper and it will be good enough for me, then I'll do it. This is the category that my own IC piping falls into. Otherwise, I go as good as I can afford. There is still a level of "good enough" in there somewhere, but generally that's it.

I've actually been contemplating the CX Racing kit, as it has fewer couplers than I have, but the improvement for the money is pretty low, and I still need to change stuff up because of the turbo that I have.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
There was a company on ebay selling silicone hose sets that included the rubber hose parts for the stock IC piping. Outside of that, you're kinda SOL. Cooleeze is stockish routing, but it won't work with the factory airbox.