April Mini Meet

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Mini Meet April1st @ 1:00PM Red Robins Guilford.. Racing the night before at Mission aswell..

Last edited:

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Jayhall said:
you know the rodeo closed right?

So I heard but didn't it re-open? I don't know it's red Robin Guilford now..You going to have a car going by then Daryl?

:naughty:

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
VanSupra said:
So I heard but didn't it re-open? I don't know it's red Robin Guilford now..You going to have a car going by then Daryl?

:naughty:

im driving it right now, well not right now, like this second, but i could go outside and get it, and be driving it, but i wouldnt be here. I baught a new one don!!! :D

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Jayhall said:
im driving it right now, well not right now, like this second, but i could go outside and get it, and be driving it, but i wouldnt be here. I baught a new one don!!! :D

Good news man!!

stratoayu

May 13, 2005
surrey
ill come along if u dont mind an 18 year old :D also i hope thatll ill see you guys racing at mission the night before.. i dont know if my car will be ready for it unfortunately...

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
stratoayu said:
ill come along if u dont mind an 18 year old :D also i hope thatll ill see you guys racing at mission the night before.. i dont know if my car will be ready for it unfortunately...

Devin we're all 18 when it comes to Supras..See you there.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
canadianbacon said:
It is lookin ugly out there!!! Don't think I am going to make it.. Unless it clears up. Anyone else for next weekend???:aigo:

Hey Danno, need a little peanut butter with that bacon or i mean JAM? hehehe

Great turnout today guys and gals, best to date so far. Too bad for the rain but hey it was fun to see new and old faces alike..So we were all loitering supra vagrants at the stuperstore laughing at a milk jug for entertainment..lol..Was fun and must do it again ..

canadianbacon

Extra Crispy
Dec 10, 2005
Coquitlam, BC
Yeah sorry I didn't make it. Rain bums me out. At least today was sweet. Sell me your turbo:biglaugh: LOL. The blue "special" one! You know, the fixer upper!! LOL:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: Talk to you later this week. Oh, and no peanut butter and jam.