Anyone with stinger pnp harness I need your help.

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
So I got my Stinger and PNP harness used but my car is still in pieces for now so I can not just plug it up to see if it even works BUT I have all of these cut wires...

I was looking at the picture of driftmotions pnp harness and notice there are NO cut wires at all yet on my harness I have a few cut wires and even one exposed end and 2 or 3 heat shrinked ends. What would they be? I have a feeling they are AUX to something or am I suppose to connect them all somewhere? I am unable to find the original owner/ unable to get reply from him so I have no idea. It stresses me out and I am unable to find a diagram telling me what pin is really what. Their website has a manual but it still does not really tell me all the pins.

I also notice on the ecu side there is an unwrapped/shielded wire. Is that correct?

None of the wires seem to have ever came from the pin harness plug unless someone did a bad ass yanking clean job on it

I was hoping a simple plug and play and since I found a used one for a good deal I jumped on it but now I am lost. I am blaming no one, just unsure what the wires are. Nearest local help is far and hard to come by.

DM's pnp harness. I see no hanging wires.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

My pnp harness without the loom on.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

UPDATED: These are the pins that have wires going to no where. I am seeing some other people harness and no one seems to have hanging wires. Confused. I should of ask aaron first but didnt want to bother him too much.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Just kidding. Let me know what wires you need traced down and I'll see what I can do for you.

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
Pernilongo;1365564 said:
does that look look like plug you have at the ECU?
http://www.fuel-injection.com/images/STINGER%20diagram.pdf

Sure is. I wish it listed every pin out. Also when it says viewing front ecu socket does it mean from the end where the wires plug into the plug or the end where the plug plugs into the stinger?

Update... Here are all the pins that have wires going to no where. I sent Aaron a PM too so maybe he can help me too. Didnt want to bother him but guess I have to one last time.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

And I still do not understand this exposed wire...
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Pernilongo

LADA is my daily
Jul 15, 2007
Los Angeles
it looks like you are missing 2 3 5 15 16 17 19 24.

yes it looks right 24 and 12 match the colours on your plug and the diagram.

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
Pernilongo;1365791 said:
it looks like you are missing 2 3 5 15 16 17 19 24.

yes it looks right 24 and 12 match the colours on your plug and the diagram.

So all 2 3 5 15 16 17 19 24 are just auxiliaries right? I can just plug it up and start the car without connecting 2 3 5 15 16 17 19 24 to anything?

Pernilongo

LADA is my daily
Jul 15, 2007
Los Angeles
Datsrboi;1365868 said:
So all 2 3 5 15 16 17 19 24 are just auxiliaries right? I can just plug it up and start the car without connecting 2 3 5 15 16 17 19 24 to anything?

The auxiliaries on a diagram are 3 4 15 and 16 the rest are something else. 2 for example is going to an igniter and 5 and 19 to a lambda. i dont know the real world connections though, it might work. 24 is probably for 2 more injectors for a 8 cyl. so you have that covered. 2 5 17 19 are the ones in question.

slideways2004

Oct 7, 2008
Houston
datsrboi- sorry I couldn't help further. I tried to get in touch with the original seller, but no word from him. He might have changed/got a new phone number.

it looks like the harness is still ok. just cover up that exposed wire and it should be good to go.

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
slideways2004;1366440 said:
datsrboi- sorry I couldn't help further. I tried to get in touch with the original seller, but no word from him. He might have changed/got a new phone number.

it looks like the harness is still ok. just cover up that exposed wire and it should be good to go.

Thats cool. Thank you for trying. Means a lot.

Anyone else has any idea what those wires are?