Anyone with a blitz nur spec exhaust?

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
Just wondering if anyone had any pics of the silencer that came with their mk3 nur spec exhaust. I am trying to purchase one and most of them that I have seen have about a 6 inch long pipe on the back of it like this, but the one that I am looking to buy which is from blitz themselves has a very short pipe on the back. Not sure which one is correct or if there would be any noise difference between the two.
image.jpg
image.jpg
(I know it's in there backwards, but just see the length of the pipe)

Compared to this which is like most that I have seen.
image.jpg
Thanks

SupraDrew

Apr 27, 2007
South Texas
I bought my Nur Spec in 2002 just for reference.

My silencer it a little over 12 inches long. The replacement one looks to be more universal because of the multiple welded nuts, the original only has the one.
DSCN2672.jpg
DSCN2671.jpg

I am not sure how well it will work being so short.

Drew

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
+1 ^

the original ones (Nur Spec R) are pretty long.. mine didn't come with one, but I've seen and held them multiple times.

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
I have a long silencer as well. The bottom picture looks like what I've got. Mine was a display at Titan so it probably came from Blitz 5+ years ago. And I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the middle picture has the silencer in backwards.

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
Ok thanks for all the replies guys. Just placed my order for one through hp freaks after finding the correct part number. Hopefully I get the long one whoch seems to be what is proper.