Anyone still make brand new carpets for us??

iruyle

Jul 17, 2012
lawrenceville, ga
Silver MK3;1911911 said:
They look good, to bad they don't offer them in burgundy.

They do. Color 875. It's not available in the thicker pile but the regular ones lasted me longer than the OEM did.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

iruyle

Jul 17, 2012
lawrenceville, ga
91Supra313;1912022 said:
Which color is the Dark Blue interior? Royal Blue?

Jimmy, I think you would want #840 (navy) but they will send you multiple swatches in multiple piles if you wanted to compare them for matching. Try 812 and for kicks, you might get them to send you a couple in the thick cut pile too. They are very quick to respond.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
I got the black with blue interior. I like it. Plus it wont get dirty looking. Not too bad. Fits pretty good.

scottiedawg66

Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area Ca
I was unable to locate a set of floor,ats on amazon with the embriodered logo and the link here is dead. Does anyone have a brand they recommend and a color code that would match a medium grey interior?

MNBmk3T

Aug 2, 2011
Burnaby, BC
My friend had a custom carpet and a custom set of floor mats made by an upholsterer when he had his interior redone. I guess there's always that option.

I tried searching on Amazon for those floor mats that scottiedawg66 was talking about, doesn't look like they stock them anymore.

gsxr141

Oct 24, 2010
rochester
scottiedawg66;1976549 said:
Any feedback on fit, quality, ect?

sorry. lol.

everything fit perfectly. all i had to do was cut the center for the center console. the quality was top notch. i actually plan on getting the replacement for my supra there.

mirage83

Mar 21, 2008
Georgia
supraguy@aol;2014861 said:
Thats where I got mine.

Mine as well. Haven't installed it yet as I'm still working with sound-deadening material. Hate that I didn't get some custom floor mats back when you could get them on Ebay, but oh well.

Turbo-@

Jun 15, 2014
Moreno Valley, CA
What's the difference between these colors? I'm trying to figure out exactly what color my Turbo-A originally came with?
7701 Graphite
807 Dark Gray
877 Dove Gray

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Can we get floor mats with the SUPRA name in them? Also does anyone know what color blue the interior is for the 89+ models? It seems to be midnight blue.

mirage83

Mar 21, 2008
Georgia
There used to be an Ebay source for Supra MkIII-logo mats, but they've not been listed for quite a while now. I'm still trying to find another source for them and will post it here if I come up with anything.

slidahz

Feb 19, 2013
San Diego, CA
mirage83;2015157 said:
There used to be an Ebay source for Supra MkIII-logo mats, but they've not been listed for quite a while now. I'm still trying to find another source for them and will post it here if I come up with anything.

I bought some carpeted floor mats with the Supra logo from that ebay source about 1.5 years ago. The company is www.automatstore.com. Been pretty happy with my mats. One minor issue I had is the carpet does move a tiny bit after a while because of my clutching. They provide hooks to prevent this but I didn't bother installing it. They will also send you free color samples if needed.

projectsupra

旧車スープラ
Apr 5, 2005
West Palm Beach, FL
s235.photobucket.com
Turbo-@;2015041 said:
What's the difference between these colors? I'm trying to figure out exactly what color my Turbo-A originally came with?
7701 Graphite
807 Dark Gray
877 Dove Gray

If you ask they will usually send you a sample square of each before purchasing.

Also just an FYI for anyone looking to purchase ACC. Mine held up great, but be prepared to spend quite some time trimming and fitting to get it looking OEM, unless they have better molds now.