Anyone still make brand new carpets for us??

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
Hey guys. As the title states, I'm wondering if there is anyone that still makes brand new custom carpets for us MK3 guys. This includes all 4 mats and the trunk carpet. The only thread I found on the forums is this one:

http://www.supramania.com/forums/sh...le-still!!&highlight=custom+carpet+trunk+mats

...and it seems it was locked awhile back. I emailed her, but was told others have also emailed her recently with no response to date. LMK thanks

jdemara

Apr 28, 2008
North Delta
I found a nice pair of MK3 Supra floor mats on Amazon surprisingly. They have the identical OEM looking "SUPRA" text, and fit absolutely perfect. Can choose the color as well.

Rollus

Jun 2, 2011
Paris, France
Hi,

Logos aren't a problem!

In some places (commercial center, etc..) we can found people that make custom embroidery, some accept templates (psd, etc..)

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
Found the set on Amazon, ordered. Will report back when I receive them. Now I just need to find someone to make trunk carpet for me lol.

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
oh. found them on stockinteriors.com. thanks for the help guys. Again, I'll report back when I receive these items.

iruyle

Jul 17, 2012
lawrenceville, ga
I got a few samples from them for color matching in an effort to match the OEM burgundy carpet (Color 875 is a very good match but only available in the thinner pile). I had a set of mats from these guys that looked great for years.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Zrain25

Sep 30, 2012
Pelham,New Hampshire
lithium14;1907472 said:
Found the set on Amazon, ordered. Will report back when I receive them. Now I just need to find someone to make trunk carpet for me lol.

Did u receive the mats yet I would live to see them iv been wanting to order them

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
yeah sorry, here are the pics:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

honestly, the quality is good, nothing extraordinary or anything to be AMAZED at, but for around $100 shipped to my door, and given there are no other options, I think they will do just fine.