Anyone know where I could get the instructions decal for a 1990 turbo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbsupra90

Banned
Dec 5, 2011
Great Neck, New York
I have a 1990 turbo supra, dark blue. On the upper door liner(driver's side), there used to be a decal with the "instructions" for turbo engine. It has come off over time. I am looking to get it, because it would cover the tear I have on my upper door liner. Just wondering if they still exist. I have included a picture of the decal before it fell off. It is rectangular about 3 inches long and 3/4 inches wide. It comes with all the turbos. But I lost it.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 46
Sep 19, 2011
Des Moines, IA
I still have mine on it. I cant believe no one took it off. I didn't think it was supposed to be there from factory, I thought it was supposed to be on the headliner under the visor or something.

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
Half of mine is there. I think the hillbillies who owned the car before me were chewing on it though, it has some bite marks in it.

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
emericaskater285;1827089 said:
I still have mine on it. I cant believe no one took it off. I didn't think it was supposed to be there from factory, I thought it was supposed to be on the headliner under the visor or something.

Mine's still there and in the same spot on the door panel in my '90. My '91 didn't have it at all though.

Status
Not open for further replies.