anyone in the tampa area?

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
hey i am taking a trip into tampa in a few weeks and i was wondering if there are any supra owners who live a lil north of tampa. let me kno cuz i think it would be cool to meet up and talk supras over a few cold beers.

Anthony

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
??supra said:
hey ideal where about near tampa? north south east? let me kno maybe we can meet up and party

im all over the place lol....theres a BUNCH of us here....easily 10-15 .... the problem is usually getting everyone all together heh.... i stay in brandon..which is about 15 minutes east of tampa.... but im in the usf area of tampa most of the time.....

let me know when youre coming in....ill get the group together and you can hang out etc....are you bringing your car or flying?

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
na i wish i was driving but i am not risking it. so i am flying. i get there the 9th of march and staying til the 13th. so i'll definately be in touch if yu guys wanna get something together.

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
damn guys im thinking of moving to the tampa area. my father-in-law lives in newport richey and its beutiful but is there any good jobs there? im starting my own speed and performance shop so is this a good place to setup?

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
eviltwins said:
damn guys im thinking of moving to the tampa area. my father-in-law lives in newport richey and its beutiful but is there any good jobs there? im starting my own speed and performance shop so is this a good place to setup?

i used to live in hudson fl which is literally 5 mins away from new port richey. there are a few ricers around there, mostly people with mustangs and 80s camaros. i dont think you would have too much of a problem with starting something up like that down there.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
eviltwins said:

the truth of the matter is tampa area is FLOODED with performance shops...so you would have to bring something to the table to be successful. ESPECIALLY consdiering titan is only an hour away...along with innovations which is a strong supra based shop as well...

then here locally theres turbo toys, xat racing, race related, race related, gearhead etc just to name a few.......

it COULD be done...but you would have to bring something to the table to get your name out there to begin with and get the word out on the shop.

??supra .... ill PM you my cell number....when you get into town just give me a call...if i dont answer (which i prob wont since i dont answer numbers i dont know lol) then just leave me a message and ill call ya back.