Anyone in the Hagerstown area??

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
SWD Fredester 3;1657077 said:
DOV-aka MK III for me, lives in Hagerstown. You could send him a PM. I'm in Balto.

Fred! Forgot you were up there. Btw....how's the build coming along? (hmm...I guess I could search and see. lol)

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
s000pra89T;1657370 said:
Fred! Forgot you were up there. Btw....how's the build coming along? (hmm...I guess I could search and see. lol)

Hey how you been? Sorry I missed you all last summer, should be down this year!

Build is very close to having this phase done. Few odds & ends then 1st start, break in and probably 3 days on the dyno.

jester1341

topless and blown
Mar 30, 2005
Western Maryland
just checking the secne, alot of people dont check into the regional forums :-(

i missed out on a two tone brown/beige one owner that a local dealership had and was also kinda hoping the new owner would be on here.

hoping to start working on my mkiii this year but nothing certain yet.

john

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
hagar.jpg
;)

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
Hager looks like he's been ummmm "poking" a smurf with his "sword".....

I'm north of Baltimore, not many Maryland Supra owners are very active on here for some reason. Oh and I saw that brown and beige one at that dealership, looked very clean but I was shopping for something else....

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
7thousandpiecesMGTE;1675428 said:
what are you running??? I'm up in the Bel Air area.

If anybody in Maryland is interested there is a supra meet set for MAY 28th down in VA Beach for the Mideast region, I know Fred and I are planning on going. Would be nice to have a good maryland group

Would be great to get a Md. caravan group going to Va. Beach, leave some time on Sat. & stay over for the Sunday meet. Chambers are you in? We should have our new CF hoods by then to show off.

Hey Guedo, once my car is on the road I'll stop bye, only live about 10 Mins. from Towson, go to the mall on occasion.

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
If interested in the VA Beach meet you might subscribe to this thread:

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?133798-Ongoing-General-MRSO-Chat-Area/page15

until they post an offical meet thread so you can keep updated.

I should be meeting up with Ron (Chambers) soon, I'll ask him if he's going or not. I also know another local like 5 minutes from me with 1jz. Would be sweet to get a nice MD group together and caravan down as previously stated by Fred.