Anyone help of pic of heater core from inside?

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
I just took my heater core apart to replace the radiator, and put it together. Putting it together I noticed the metalsheets bending
p511716_1.jpg

Notice the little one seems to be bent a little?
So now, my question, how much bent is the right position or do the both big and small sheet have to be even?:icon_mad: :icon_conf
Thank you in advance!:icon_bigg

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
p512459_1.jpg

Another question, you see the hole in the hose? Should that be there? I mean... the sensor is connected to it, so maybe if something leaks there, the system wouldn't get right measurments? or?

Last edited:

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
the small metal sheet is suppose to be bent like that, just try not to mess with them when putting it back together. As for the hose, the hole is not suppose to be there, but i dont think its critical enough to have to buy a new one you could prob just leave it or patch it, i mean its already open to the air anyway lol

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
x87SUPRA87x said:
the small metal sheet is suppose to be bent like that, just try not to mess with them when putting it back together. As for the hose, the hole is not suppose to be there, but i dont think its critical enough to have to buy a new one you could prob just leave it or patch it, i mean its already open to the air anyway lol
Its either now or later. I vote now.