Anyone have any big winter projects planned?

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Just curious if anyone has any winter projects planned in the mid-west. If they're reasonably close I wouldn't mind swinging by and lending a hand... and if anyone else feels the same, I got 3 projects currently... lol... Some more interesting than others.

Yawgmoth

Gonzo apprentice
Mar 31, 2005
Davenport, Iowa, United States
wow doom,I remember you talking about that when I bought my red supra shell from you! I'm probably going to be doing ALOT of body work on that thing and repainting, or maybe just finding a blackor silver shell and picking that up over the winter. Those are my plans, unless I get bored with that, and start rebuilding an engine or something.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Supramatt90 said:
BTW SupraofDoom, where in Milwaukee do you live? I live down in South Milwaukee. not the south side but the city.
I live in Butler... near tosa.

Yawgmoth said:
wow doom,I remember you talking about that when I bought my red supra shell from you! I'm probably going to be doing ALOT of body work on that thing and repainting, or maybe just finding a blackor silver shell and picking that up over the winter. Those are my plans, unless I get bored with that, and start rebuilding an engine or something.

Yeah, I got very off track with rare parts, and not only that when you bought that from me I lived with my mother.... I moved out with a shitty paying job, and finally I have a job that can almost support my Supra addiction. Things will come together soon, I've been getting side tracked with PSP and PS2 items recently as well :).

Don't get another shell, boo, yours was fine ( damn fine ), I STILL wish I hadn't sold that, I was honestly forced to get rid of it by my manager.

Yawgmoth

Gonzo apprentice
Mar 31, 2005
Davenport, Iowa, United States
Well it's not perfect- repainting it will be a huge hassle considering that dent behind the passenger door, and I do worry about the rust on the undercarriage that is now a part of the inner wheel wells.. Damn salt belt, i don't think I'll be able to escape that.

Ne0z

Apr 2, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota, United States
my car is undergoing a few secret projects but also going to be repainted Top Secret Gold or Maybe a Deeper Maroon like the 350Z comes with.. Then it will undergo an Entire Drivetrain swap... Currently its N/A Auto No LSD... so it will become Turbo/5spd/LSD :)... hopefully if i still have ANY money left after that I'll be reworking some of my suspension cause my front left wheel is Cambered at -2.38* and aparently a bolt is seized so they cant align it...

stock 87 turbo

whats broke now?
Sep 3, 2005
marshall,wis
my 87 turbo is inthe garage now getting ready to pull the motor;when it goes back in it will be a not so stock87.the block will remain stock with new rings, bearings, mhg,lucas 550s, lex afm,blitz nur spec exhaust,defcon downpipe,safc2,wideband,new gauges,aeromotive afpr,89 plus tails ,wing and front bumper plus mkiv tt rims. i was at the point of either selling it or modding it.no one had the cash when i had it up for sale,now i am glad they didnt! what kind of hp should i expect using the stock turbo for now?