Anyone Ever Pulled Over in a RHD?

*james*

Dec 24, 2008
dmi
I've heard some rumors that rhd is illegal in some states? Like iowa... Idk if its true but I'm not willing to find out.

dumbo

Supramania Contributor
Jul 16, 2008
Albera, Too Far North
EthanMKIII;1239305 said:
Ok now that makes more sense lol i hate cops in BC they don't do shit when ur getting beaten up but if ur running a light or speeding in the Hov lane its a totally different story.

Yah I'm from abbotsford originally and i've heard some nasty stories as well...

RUN!!!!....nah i'm just joshin, RHD isn't really a new thing here in Canada. Cops are used to them.

Just have fun through the 'Drive Thru's ;)

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
i dont see why RHDs would be illegal in any state. postal trucks are RHD so the driver can stick the shit in the mail box without getting out of the vehicle.

Suprizim TT

Apr 26, 2008
Los Angeles
LOL............................. (My 2 Cents) If you make a cop feel stupid wheather is just the 2 of you or he has a partner with him, you make a cop feel stupid and he will get even no matter what.

Ash

Greased-Up Deaf Guy
Dec 27, 2008
Grand Forks, BC
dumbo;1239875 said:
Just have fun through the 'Drive Thru's ;)

You know, it's funny you mention that. I lived in Edmonton for a few years, and my apartment was across the street from a strip-mall with a McD's. There was one night where some punk in a 180SX was doing donuts in the parking lot by the drive-thru. I jealously admired all the smoke he was putting out, and then watched in amazement as he donuts himself backwards into the drive-thru lane and proceeds to tear-ass backwards to the window! He orders his food, backs out at mach 4 and proceeds to do the Hollywood Reverse 180 back into the parking lot and then off he goes without missing a beat.:aigo:

How long do you think he had to practice that one?