Anyone else rice out their toolbox??

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Was looking at mine today and realized it was getting a little rediculous...

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Who else can't resist but to slap their stickers/emblems on their toolboxes? :)

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
Looks like you could pass for a race mechanic.
Not a sticker on mine. I can't convince myself it would be worth slapping one on a 900$ toolbox.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
My dad bought me the big red one from a friend.

the smaller one is from a yard sale. Popular mechanics toolbox ftw!

and the blue traveler box is gonna go in the trash when it finishes warping. I bought it at the mall when the Same Goody went out of bussiness and sold everything down to the shelves and the janitors stuff. It came w/ a hammer and like 1000 screws for $12

toolsoa1.jpg

stickers are from stuff i've bought, hopefully someday i will have enough shit in the car to cover the box.

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
kabanimk3supra said:
no stickers for me...all my money goes toward the supra:naughty:

The stickers come with the parts you buy for the supra....:) Id feel pretty retarded if i just bought the stickers...lol

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
kabanimk3supra said:
no stickers for me...all my money goes toward the supra:naughty:

Stickers come with parts that you buy for the Supra. ;)

I have some .. I will have to take a picture first then post one. Better yet, what tools you have? Pics of that too!! like swivel/ratchet wrenches and such?
Edit: HAHAHAHA Just noticed you posted the same thing LOL

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
CampbellsChunkySoupra said:
i wish i had a toolbox. we mostly just share tools between 3 of us guys. we just add ours together! its more like a tool-mess.

You live with friends I assume then? I would hate to share tools because they never get put back. Mine are mine and they are locked when I go in the house. :biglaugh:

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
i use to keep the tools in the sup, so i know no-one could get them but since my supra leaks i bought a car cover for it & put black bags on it so to make sure the water don't leak so it was a pain to go back & forth to get the tools so now they are just under my bed :p. I had an full 89 turbo wiring harness under my bed but i sold it so now i got room ^_^.

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
i got you all beat i riced out my tv stand.

4lyqkvc.jpg

its got a 8 or 10 inch sub (cant remember), Amp, 3 disc cd changer, 20 inch TV, 4 speakers, 2 tweeters, Xbox 360, Xbox, Ps2 and a cable box.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
kwnate said:
Too bad you don't treat other peoples tools that way. I spent half the day looking for tools at Ron's yesterday :biglaugh:

You are such a tool LOL..I always put them back you bastard. My tool box is actually labeled to where things go so people like you know where to put them back :biglaugh:

Duane