Anybody have 2JZGTE VVT-i(Aristo) Wiring Diagrams?

Iron Tank

Grease Monkey
Mar 30, 2005
N. California
I may have the opportunity to purchase a very good condition, complete 2jzgte vvt-i engine/trans setup from a JDM Aristo for cheap. It came off an IS300 engine swap. I can't seem to source quality diagrams for this vehicle. Anybody have access to these that doesn't mind sharing? I don't care if it's in Japanese.
Jason

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
depends on what year... Ken, (tolbertautomotive.com), has some of the newer JZS161 diagrams that we recently got from Japan. Get in touch with him and see what you can do.... I think he may still be working on the earlier diagrams for the JZX147.... none of 'em translated tho...

E

P

profuse007

its best if you go to a Lexus is300 forums, some ppl might scan those service manuals and post them up if needed. is300 diagram maybe diff from ur altezza, but its a start.

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
What years's your Aristo engine from?? I think that the diagrams he's got, go from 1997 up....

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Iron Tank said:
I'm not sure exactly what year this engine is.There is no vin# available. Only a serial number stamped on the block.

being a VVTi, I am going to assume it's a 1998.5 or later... Call Ken.... tolbertautomotive.com

I'm sure he might be more interested, if you can get the diagrams translated and provide them back to him (translated)...