any people in COLORADO??

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
I'm in southwest Denver...

Just saw a sweeeeeet white 89+ Turbo on Hampden.... is the owner on here?

rot 90na-t

slowest project ever
Apr 13, 2006
Westminster, CO
CRE said:
I'm in southwest Denver...

Just saw a sweeeeeet white 89+ Turbo on Hampden.... is the owner on here?

i believe he is, dont recall his name though..
if im thinkin of the same car, he's got a fully built 7m with a boss turbo and all that jazz... met him at chic-fil-a one day

CRE

Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Younger guy, probably 20's, southern accent?

Whoever it was he had one badass ride. Damn that car was quick... and surprisingly quiet. I'd love to know what he's got under the hood, but we didn't have a chance to say more than a simple "hi".

Hehe, I knew those headlights the minute he pulled in behind me.

rot 90na-t

slowest project ever
Apr 13, 2006
Westminster, CO
CRE said:
Younger guy, probably 20's, southern accent?

Whoever it was he had one badass ride. Damn that car was quick... and surprisingly quiet. I'd love to know what he's got under the hood, but we didn't have a chance to say more than a simple "hi".

Hehe, I knew those headlights the minute he pulled in behind me.

Nope, the dude i talked to was in his thirties... his car was by no means quiet either lol.. damn i cant wait to finish my jz

CRE

Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
I'm terrible with estimating ages... I'd say he was def. younger than I though.

Compared to the roar of my car his was barely whispering.... even when he nailed it just before I had to make my turn. Damn, I really want to know what he's running.

rot 90na-t

slowest project ever
Apr 13, 2006
Westminster, CO
Gilsdorf said:
Rot,
I'm the Chic-fil-a guy, my name is Matt and I remember talking to you. My car is down in Denver at Don Walker's shop (http://www.hrd-performance.com/) getting a Ron R manifold, GTR IC, all stainless pipes, Hayabusa coil on plug system, MSD4, HKS SSQV, exhaust-vented PVC system, RC 780cc, Q45tb, and a bunch of other stuff done. So, unless Don was test driving it (highly doubtful) it wasn't mine.

Once it is back on the road, I'd be up for a CO get together/cruise.

Old pic, now has 18" and Kevin M rear sun shade
p407231_1.jpg

New rims, 18"x8.5" & 18"x9.5" with BFG KDWs 245/40 and 265/35:
p407231_2.jpg

Mod list is huge, but shooting for 550-600whp.

Matt--I turned 40 in April by the way.

oh nice!
ya dude your car was one of the first high(er) modded mk3's i'd seen around.. fell in love that day after hearin you boost pullin out of the parking lot:biglaugh:
good luck gettin her back up n runnin, im down to meet up, just wont have my car goin til spring im guessin

zilla69

Mo Money MKIII
Sep 7, 2006
Colorado
im down to do a meet once the car is back together after doing the head gasket! I would like to see what other supra's are out there.

CRE

Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
I'd like to meet up with some more locals.... 'cept for the fact that it'd probably be rather embarrasing.... me and my li'l ol' N/A tryin' to keep up with our respective peers as the group moves from one location to the next.

I'm in.

Gilsdorf

Street Dragon
Jun 18, 2005
Reno, NV
Rot,
I'm the Chic-fil-a guy, my name is Matt and I remember talking to you. My car is down in Denver at Don Walker's shop (http://www.hrd-performance.com/) getting a Ron R manifold, GTR IC, all stainless pipes, Hayabusa coil on plug system, MSD4, HKS SSQV, exhaust-vented PVC system, RC 780cc, Q45tb, and a bunch of other stuff done. So, unless Don was test driving it (highly doubtful) it wasn't mine.

Once it is back on the road, I'd be up for a CO get together/cruise.

Old pic, now has 18" and Kevin M rear sun shade
p406171_1.jpg

New rims, 18"x8.5" & 18"x9.5" with BFG KDWs 245/40 and 265/35:
p406171_2.jpg

Mod list is huge, but shooting for 550-600whp.

Matt--I turned 40 in April by the way.

Last edited:

CRE

Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Gilsdorf said:
So, unless Don was test driving it (highly doubtful) it wasn't mine.

Nope, it wasn't Don. I've met him a couple times. Haven't talked to him since he left CC though.

Gilsdorf

Street Dragon
Jun 18, 2005
Reno, NV
I didn't really think is was my car.
Don started his own shop, and is doing pretty good based on the number of cars he has sitting is his shop. BigTsetter's 1jz is there along with another mkIII, a few mk4s and a bunch of DSMs.

PRpimp3o3

da puerto rican supra man
Apr 2, 2005
CO
well im out in aurora is anyone here interested in getting together for a supra meet. i would always be down to see what colorado supras have to offer.

CRE

Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
I don't suppose any of you here in CO has a parts car with a good drivers side front upper ball joint? (and YES I know there's a for sale section, just aiming for local pickup)

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Yo Colorado! Im new to the forum and lookin to pick up my first mkIII. If anyone knows of decent local(tri-state area) one for sale please let me know. If one of you is the middle aged guy from Boulder with the nice 89+ turbo all white, clean you're car. I've seen this thing a couple times and it looks great(no rust/dents), but its always dirty. For god sakes, I'll pay for your 3 dollar wash just so i dont have to see that pristine white so tainted.