any people in COLORADO??

notallstock

May 21, 2006
Colorado
Hey everyone i know i could probably look on the classified pages of this forum, however im not interested in traveling the states to find an 89 rolling chassis. If there is anyon in colorado that might know where one is i am in the market for one. The chassis i have just might be on its last leg. I'm sure someone could probably fix it and make it a very nice car i just do not have the time anymore to fix it up. If someone knows of decent chassis i would like to know.

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
notallstock said:
Hey everyone i know i could probably look on the classified pages of this forum, however im not interested in traveling the states to find an 89 rolling chassis. If there is anyon in colorado that might know where one is i am in the market for one. The chassis i have just might be on its last leg. I'm sure someone could probably fix it and make it a very nice car i just do not have the time anymore to fix it up. If someone knows of decent chassis i would like to know.

I'm in the same boat. If I find anyone with more than one I'll let you know.

89turboguy

May 26, 2006
Denver, Colorado
I went to nopi, it was freaking sweet.

Anyone have a rear bumper they might want to sell?? also looking for a built motor, and fmic with piping. Let me know. thanks.

EDIT:

one of my buddies is selling a 96 eclipse turboed with 98 gsx bumpers and wing. It is red with a carbon fibre hood, lowered,and huge fmic. It has a T4 turbo and laid down around 300 whp. It is a very nice car in my opinion and i dont usually like eclipses. He is asking $8500, but if you go through me i should be able to talk him down for a fellow supra owner. :) Let me know.

Last edited:

CRE

Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
89turboguy said:
one of my buddies is selling a 96 eclipse turboed with 98 gsx bumpers and wing. It is red with a carbon fibre hood, lowered,and huge fmic. It has a T4 turbo and laid down around 300 whp. It is a very nice car in my opinion and i dont usually like eclipses. He is asking $8500, but if you go through me i should be able to talk him down for a fellow supra owner. :) Let me know.

How about a trade for a restored '71 Super Beetle? :naughty:

Okay, well, it was worth a try...

PRpimp3o3

da puerto rican supra man
Apr 2, 2005
CO
hey guys i just got in a accident and i bent the drivers rear lower control arm and i cant find any junk supras to take the parts from. If any body knows of a place it would be greatly appreciated. Also i broke my 91-92 wheel if anybody knows where i could just get one that would also be a big help thanks.

Rico

CRE

Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Dunno about finding a wheel, but there were two MKIII's at Colorado Auto & parts. They're off of Santa Fe & Hampden.

PRpimp3o3

Apr 2, 2005
CO
o koo i need the lower control arm and i dont think there is a difference between na and turbo thanks CRE.

CRE

Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Nope no difference. The '89 N/a that was there had a good chassis, the '88 turbo was in a nasty front end collision. They're closed on Sundays! Really sux.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
honestly i bought all my parts online here at supramania tons of part out cars

getting ready to swap my 2jz in :evil2:

CRE

Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
I don't know of anywhere locally. I know Sl1deways was looking for some place local, but I think he's decided to ship it out of state.

nerfkhat

Aug 24, 2005
centennial, Co
i have a stock wheel...no tire though..whole set..make me a offer..nkhat@peakmoto.com nm i read too fast..they are sawblades not the 5 stars..i have those too but i wana keep them.

PRpimp3o3

Apr 2, 2005
CO
well now i got three 5 spokes for sale got some new rims today and a set of sawblades too.