Any one still got their cars on the road?? (604)

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Im just wondering if anyone is still up and running. Pretty much gauging intrest for 1 last meet before the bad weather shows up for good. Maybe get some grub at the Red Robins, then cruise to Seymour, Stanley Park, or somewhere worth driving to. Lets see if theres an intrest and if there is, I'll put together something more official in the next couple days or so

mk3_supra

Jun 14, 2006
vancouver
What days are you looking at? I'd like to see/meet some of the local supras over here
and if you happen to know anyone locally selling a mk3
-Paulo

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Im thinking maybe Nov.1, or 2nd. Maybe Nov.8th or 9th. Maybe 15th or 16th if it will get more people out. Intrest is looking pretty good so far, ill do something more official on Sunday night, with a set time and date. If anyone has ideas of where to cruise to, lets hear 'em!

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
15th and 16th not here, going to be in seattle to pick-up cusco parts and black out shopping :), i'd say earleir the better! lol

86SupraMan

Apr 17, 2008
Van. B.C. Canada
ahhh shitty... im missin my car right now, we had a fight and she beat me up pretty bad before fuckin up her bumper :(

(ebrake gave out, door smoked me, and hit a wall, waitn on parts to fix)

didnt know so many people in the 604 on this site with supras!
maybe next spring she'll be ready to come out onto the street again :D

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
i spoke with Don (vansupra) and he is also very intrested in putting something together. And since i blew my turbo yesterday, im going to let Don post up info for the meet. I'll bring my car out anyways, but i will be on my way to the winter storage.

Frankenstien

Mar 2, 2008
Lower Mainland, B.C.
I still have mine on the road. And I wouldn't mind a meet before I have to break out the snow tires. However, I have work and school during the week so Nov. 1st or 2nd sounds good, I might not be able to make a meet on the weekend of the 8th though, might be working.

Edit: and the weekend of the 15th my car has a good chance of being in Randy's possesion. IE: probably not gonna be able to bring the Supra out to a meet then. But I have an '81 Celica I could drive out (rusted pos tho)

Turbo Drifter

Dec 8, 2005
Surrey, BC Canada
As posted by Don on SF:

Fur crying out loud..hah! Since our last Ball Sucking attempt at having a Meet Sucked Royal Balls Severely, let's try this again, but with a time and day change from our regular fare..

Saturday night 6:30 pm November 8th 2008, RRobin Guilford Surrey yeah that same venue with a sorted menu and not bad burgers..

Those that have engagements ie; weddings, dinner at moms, basket weaving with grandma, short leashes because of mean girlfriends or no backbone in general, need not apply...See you all there!!

Looks like it's me and you again Dave..lol..YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Frankenstien

Mar 2, 2008
Lower Mainland, B.C.
Stupid f*cking mill. Dayshift Friday(6am-4:30pm), afternoon Saturday (4pm-2:30am). "Oh, and don't bother coming in on Sunday, no-ones working.... but all the guys above you in seniority are working":icon_evil. I really wanted to make this one.