any one live near mountain home afb?

Dr Chill

4 hungry Supras
Nov 27, 2007
Mississippi
I lived there when I was 8-1O years old . I loved it , Lots of open desert land , & cold as fuck in the winter .... The best of both worlds ... Seeing the mountians every day was cool too ....

jmono

Dec 30, 2008
Twin Falls
I am originally from Mtn. Home and I am usually there every weekend or every other. I'll PM you my number. There is 1 mk3 on base that I know of and 1 mk4 in mtn home. It's cold as hell in the winter and hot in the summer. But in between it's pretty nice. There is alot to do outdoors and not to far away from town.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
one of the instructors just did TDY there at mountain home and now hes back, he told us that theres alot of outdoors stuff and what not but he doesnt know too much about the car business. what kind of laws are there anyways? do they care much about exhaust noise and stuff?

jmono

Dec 30, 2008
Twin Falls
I have never had any problems in town. It depends where you are in Idaho. Boise they might pull you over for something like that trying to see if you are drinking or something. In mountain home the city cops might be dicks. County cops are cool. State troopers are... state troopers. They are starting to get alot of cops in town. Just added a few city and 4 state troopers in town. I drove around mountain home for about 4 months with a 5" straight piped cummins and they never harassed me.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
One of the fastest MkIV Supra's in the PacNW resides on Boise (Brett Todd) and we just got SidewayzSupra (Tejon) back here in Tacoma land from Boise last spring.