Any info about Weds Kranze Wheels?

theprodigy79

Irish Cream
Mar 5, 2007
Centreville, VA
I've been looking at potential wheels for my ride and have narrowed my selection down to a few models. I am prioritizing good quality, forged lightweight / ultra lightweight wheels (Volk, Buddy Club, SSR Comps), however there are a few outliers on my list.

I've always liked Weds higher end wheels, especially their older stuff, and I came across a set of staggered Weds Cerberus that I can get a decent deal on. They're 18x8.5+37 and 18x9.5+37, which should fit well and look pretty good on the Supra, and they're the older Series 1 JDM models which I much prefer over the newer "bling" models.

Does anyone know how much these weigh, or any other details about them? I remember them from several years back, and I liked them then... but I can't seem to find ANY information about them anywhere (including the wheelweights sites). I'm pretty sure this particular model is cast (not positive though), and it's not as light as many of the others I'm looking at, but I'm just trying to make sure it's not HEAVY (or I'll disqualify it immediately).

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

-James

theprodigy79

Irish Cream
Mar 5, 2007
Centreville, VA
Here are some shots of the actual wheels...

aaa.jpg

aab.jpg

aac.jpg

aad.jpg

aae.jpg

The newer (Series 2) with huge lips on a SC400 (my lip/offset wouldn't be anything like this, but the design is similar... that's waay too much for me):

waterrr.jpg

upperrr.jpg

IMG_3307sm.jpg

rollingsiderr.jpg