any good Supra mechanics in Hampton Rds?

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
forcefedsupra said:
No one? Well it is nice to see that people are even less helpful here than I thought.

Uh..... ....wow.

If there are any frequently visiting members that are from around there, maybe they don't know a mechanic that is good with them? Go around and ask the shops if they have experience with 7M's.

Uhhh and to help out somehow.....

There's two in Baltimore, MD that I would recommend. JE Import Performance(JEImportperformance.com) and MA Motorsports(MAMSparts.com).
JE did my MHG and ARP studs. Good service, well recognized. MA-Motorsports is a East-Coast recognized shop and the owner recently got into the D1 Grand Prix of Drifting. They turn out some awesome cars!!!

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
forcefedsupra said:
Sorry, just frustrated with my car not running right. Also, the shock hasn't worn off from moving here from Texas.

Yeah but it is still not an excuse to act like you are the most important person in the world. And the car, I dont know if you were the OO or SO its probably most likely your fault.

forcefedsupra

aka, Turd Furguson
Jul 19, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
The military won't let me go home, and I don't think I am the most important person in the world. I just know that in Texas, I would have had ten replies within an hour. I also just find it odd that no one around here gets together or anything. Besides, I apologized and I meant it. I didn't mean to act like that. I am a really nice guy and you can ask everyone on the south forum. Again, I am sorry I was a jerk.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Air Force? So, they denied your leave? If so, make sure to print out the denial and save it. They have to have a good reason to deny your leave.

forcefedsupra

aka, Turd Furguson
Jul 19, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
Just because I screwed up, it doesn't mean I'm a screwup. If there is ever a Supra meet, I will just show up and hope for the best. If everyone hates me because of this, so be it. It was just a comment made in the heat of the moment. Everyone has done that, and if you think you haven't, your lying to yourself. I am a good person, I help a lot of people and am nice 99.99% of the time. I said I'm sorry, I mean it, and I feel bad about it. I try to get along with everyone but I get mad just like everybody else. Everyone has had to apologize for things.