Anti-Christmas Thread

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
i sometimes wish people would stop buying me stuff. Its not that i dont want to buy them anything, i just dont want to do chirstmas at all anymore. What makes tommorow more important than any other day? Ive still got shit to do and its only being pushed back a day.

st2b

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
Versailles (Lex) Ky
www.myspace.com
Jayhall said:
i sometimes wish people would stop buying me stuff. Its not that i dont want to buy them anything, i just dont want to do chirstmas at all anymore. What makes tommorow more important than any other day? Ive still got shit to do and its only being pushed back a day.
:word8kn:

I gotta polish valve covers, and I'm stuck at a house with the smell of turkey and cornbread being forced in my nostrils.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
it's the best of times, and the worst of times.

my house just emptied out there were 30 people here, and damned if i knew tho any of them were.

now i have to go to my step-daughter's b/f family's house.

tomorrow i have 3 more family functions to attend, one after another

i look forward to my parents house the most, we figgured it all out a few years ago.

the traditional dinner is now chilli, started yestrday, no fuss no muss, just a gently simmering crock pot.

we don't start untill the last person arrives, absolutely none of this getting up at 6 in the fucking morning for the kids shit.it's the only day everyone gets to sleep in late...

and after everyone gets there, kids open stuff(no gift giving for adults, money only spent on kids) eat chilli, and be very deep into a bottle of tequilla very early

its the greatest...

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
trucker said:
it's the best of times, and the worst of times.

my house just emptied out there were 30 people here, and damned if i knew tho any of them were.

now i have to go to my step-daughter's b/f family's house.

tomorrow i have 3 more family functions to attend, one after another

i look forward to my parents house the most, we figgured it all out a few years ago.

the traditional dinner is now chilli, started yestrday, no fuss no muss, just a gently simmering crock pot.

we don't start untill the last person arrives, absolutely none of this getting up at 6 in the fucking morning for the kids shit.it's the only day everyone gets to sleep in late...

and after everyone gets there, kids open stuff(no gift giving for adults, money only spent on kids) eat chilli, and be very deep into a bottle of tequilla very early

its the greatest...

That sounds awesome.

I Abo-effing-lutely HATE not being able to spend time w/ my family because my wife's fam is so effing huge and don't get along so they have 3 places to be on the same effing day. :icon_mad:

I can't wait 'til our baby is born and we can just kick it w/ them and take our sweet ass time doing what we want.

too_stand

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2005
Campton Kentucky
This is my second Christmas since my parents have both passed on. It is not a sad Christmas, because I know that my parents are in a far better place. They each had lived long fruitful lives and their aged bodies had given out. You may ask how it is that I know this. God created mankind to enjoy fellowship with Him, but because of man's disobedience ( sin) our bodies were then destined to return to the earth from which it was formed. But God still in His infinite plan desired fellowship with man and sent His son Jesus to be born into this frail human body to live a sinless life and give His life as a sacrifice to pay the price of the sin debt which we could not pay. Christmas was the greatest example of a gift ever given , in which God gave His son to be born in meager suroundings to be the King of Kings. Please NEVER belittle the Christmas season by complaints of selfish reason. Take these days off or idle time to contemplate how the greatest gift ever given can affect you personally. Have you made room for Him this year?

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
hey now, i get a paid day off, and left early today with pay. :) can't complain!