Another Megasquirt mk3/7m up and running

blackout_89t

King of the roll
Apr 25, 2005
Toronto
My million year long build-up was finally started this past monday after resolving some minor glitches in the fuel system.

Fully functional running MS-2 with a 4bar map sensor, EDIS-6 ignition system, garrett GT40 and many other goodies.

I only have a cell phone video, so the quality is terrible, but there isn't really much to see yet since I have A LOT of tuning to do. I will post up some pictures of the build of the MS unit and harness/sensors later on.

If any one has any questions in regards to the MS feel free to ask.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v123/blackout_89t/?action=view&current=0903071438.flv

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
nice to see more people using ms on there mk3 thats the route i want to take when i my car gets to the point where it needs a standalone

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
Are you using the stock CPS for the ignition and fuel timing?

When i get my megasquirt can you copy all your megasquirt files so when i go to start mine itll run mint and i wont have to set anything up? :D

blackout_89t

King of the roll
Apr 25, 2005
Toronto
darkspeed said:
Congrats; I've been running my MKii squirted for about 3 years now. I just got the 36-1 wheel working, but I'm not running EDIS

You'll love it the more you play with it

Thanks!

I have been playing with it lots unfortunately I am having some transmission problems so I can't drive the damn car just idle it! Needless to say though I have tuned my idle perfectly!

nosechunks said:
Are you using the stock CPS for the ignition and fuel timing?

When i get my megasquirt can you copy all your megasquirt files so when i go to start mine itll run mint and i wont have to set anything up? :D

I am using Ford EDIS-6 for ignition control and MS for fuel.

WHEN I get mine running flawless I will gladly help you out with the tuning.

williamb82

Apr 24, 2005
Tampa, Fl.
hey, what had to be done to the ms for the edis to work? im grabbin my ms2 on v3 board from my friend dave tomarow and he doesnt remember if he set it up for edis or not. so i figured id ask you so i can get right to it tomarow.