another destroyed mkIII.... and some hate mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lppro

LP Performance & off road
Apr 21, 2007
Sugar Hill, Georgia, United States
i don't normally do this kind of thing but for some reason i took this personally...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...sPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:MOTORS:1123#ht_963wt_956

i know i have seen worse... but i just felt like sending some hate mail on this one..

"Dear bnajarro,

congratulations. you have succeeded in completely destroying a 3rg gen supra. i hope your are happy with yourself. people like you should not be allowed to own nice cars. do us all a favor and buy a civic.

- ksplatt"

This is literally the first time i have ever done anything like this lol. was i out of line?
i don't really care either way.. i had fun doing it! ha

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Ya they keep getting locked. Tho the name on the first one didnt really describe much. Eh o well.

winsauce

they call me cotton jr
Sep 17, 2010
Dayton, OH
well, the exterior is hit... no argueing that, but the headlights are kinda neat from the 00 celica. and his interior isnt my first pick for what id want in my personal car, but the seats are in better condition than mine are... someones put alot of time in the car, that cant be argued...
on the other hand the only mkiv parts that belong in a mk3 are motor & trans ...period

the engine bay is gross, not even i hint of elbow grease... for christ sakes scotch brite and rattle can at the very least

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
winsauce;1665190 said:
well, the exterior is hit... no argueing that, but the headlights are kinda neat from the 00 celica. and his interior isnt my first pick for what id want in my personal car, but the seats are in better condition than mine are... someones put alot of time in the car, that cant be argued...
on the other hand the only mkiv parts that belong in a mk3 are motor & trans ...period
the engine bay is gross, not even i hint of elbow grease... for christ sakes scotch brite and rattle can at the very least

And wheels! Actually, can't agree with you on the tranny since I can't see the benefit being greater than the cost.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
its funny how people with "custom" cars like this turn to ebay in hopes that someone will buy their giant pile of garbage

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Whats even more funny is after so long someone does buy it. Then after a few months its back up with the same hopes.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
It's his car though, and I'd be damned if I gave a single fuck what anyone on here or anywhere else told me to do with my car..

If I want to mold a gigantic penis on the hood of my car then I'll do it, this guy obviously loved his car enough to want to modify it to such an extent...

I don't like it at all (funny thing is it's local to me), but I'm not going to talk shit on this guy's auction..

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Te-Encontre-Repost.jpg

A. Jay;1665241 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.