Angry SR20DET Girl

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
tturnpaw said:
you gotta watch out for those redheads...they have a short temper...and i do mean all of them. Ive never met a calm cool and collected redhead. Its just impossible i guess. Those s14s are effing heavy too.

mythbusters girl......mmmmm:love:

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
nosechunks said:
mythbusters girl......mmmmm:love:

p633886_1.jpg

azrael

Some assembly required
Oct 2, 2006
Coquitlam, BC
So <3'd.

Stats on my MkI, you want? Well again, right now it's kind of in limbo -- I don't know if I'm going to keep the engine that's in it, or do something crazy like a 7m. 5m-ge would be easier, but a step down.

The MkI is a 1981 non performance package car, factory two-tone black/silver. (Paint code 297.) It has a 2.5" exhaust from the manifold back, magnaflow muffler, one-piece driveshaft, 4.30 gears (from what I can tell,) and an old BAE (Bob's Automotive Engineering) turbocharger kit, running 5psi on a T3 sized Rajay turbo. It's got an external wastegate, no blowoff valve, no bypass valve, no intercooler, and runs on the stock ECU without blowing shit up. From what we can tell, there's a vacuum switch that engages when there's boost in the vac lines, and fires the cold-start injector.

153hp and 168ft-lbs of torque at the wheels, the day before it got hit.

golf97

May 1, 2007
Spokane
Yeah whatev, sounds hot to me. I'd love to watch her bitching you out in the mirror though, thats hilarious.