alright, damnitt, i have to go there....yeah, i have to be that guy..

May 23, 2007
oakdale, california
ya, i was gone all day doing this and that, sorry guys. the 1uz is pretty sweet, i gatta say..but i did my own looking, and i agree this would be mind blowingly expensive..but at least it is a cool idea..or maybe something for a rich guy to try out lol.

me, i am just going to pick up a black 89 5spd turbo targa on sunday.

theciviceater89;980545 said:
ya, i was gone all day doing this and that, sorry guys. the 1uz is pretty sweet, i gatta say..but i did my own looking, and i agree this would be mind blowingly expensive..but at least it is a cool idea..or maybe something for a rich guy to try out lol.

me, i am just going to pick up a black 89 5spd turbo targa on sunday.
Good Choice!!!
U will thank yourself later!

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
supraracer49;980270 said:
That twincharged V8 is plain toyota torque at its finest. But since he has a 94 i'm assuming its just fwd. Only the ST165 all-trac was brought to the US and produced in the late 80's. I would suggest to keep it fwd. Do a 3S-GTE swap or a 3S with a 5S bottomend making it a 2.2L turbo. Keep it fwd and make it a sleeper.

Actually we had the ST185 all-trac was here as well, as my friend had the US wide body and still has the jdm enthusiast model narrow body GT-four (imported legally).

SUPRARICE87

Apr 3, 2008
PHILLY
IF YOU DO SOMTHING THAT CRAZY YOU DESERVE TO BE IN A TUNNER MAGAZINE!!!!:icon_razz

Look on the celica forums for help. You might can use a celica supra rear for the conversion. gl :sarcasm:

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
IJ.;980519 said:
Big difference between talking about it and actually doing it......

Might have to change this to "GunnaMania" as in "Im gunna do this and I'm gunna do that" :aigo:

LMAO :rofl:

Yet, so true!!!