almost done *pics*

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
well heres a couple pics i took real quick tonite, ignore the red mirror and missing gas cover... :3d_frown: im gonna take care of that stuff this week and i still have to sand + buff the car. enjoy and criticizm welcome.

ps: is this the normal drop for the eibachs? still seems kinda high to me.

p1177712_1.jpg

p1177712_2.jpg

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
Eibachs have to settle in. I believe they're progressive springs. They'll sit more over time.

Mo

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Your car looks awesome, but I agree with Mr. Black. It looks like your rear tires are leaning in towards Aunt Nancy's house reall bad.

Maybe it's just the camera angle or something........or it could be that I'm high on acid and not seeing straight.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
^I saw that too Justin, but I was trying to ignore it. Since you brought it up though.......what's up with that?

:biglaugh:

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
suprahero;1177772 said:
Maybe it's just the camera angle or something........or it could be that I'm high on acid and not seeing straight.

DR. recommends only 2 hits, how many you take?

looks good but hopefully they settle more. better then the skittle but thats just me :naughty:

DUDE no f'ing way! I had a red driver's side mirror on my grey spoilerless 89+ too! And I had the gas cap off for a couple days before I swapped a non-dented one and painted it and the mirror! And my antenna is bent!

It's like you have a clone with cooler wheels and a different exhaust...

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
rtrdpenguin;1177831 said:
DUDE no f'ing way! I had a red driver's side mirror on my grey spoilerless 89+ too! And I had the gas cap off for a couple days before I swapped a non-dented one and painted it and the mirror! And my antenna is bent!

It's like you have a clone with cooler wheels and a different exhaust...

haha thats funny

gas door is on it now but is black, the mirrors are gettin painted black tomorrow along w/ my red drivers side front molding, reason being i just forgot to paint that stuff when i sprayed everything else...

oh and im replacing the antenna w/ a small black rubber one.

looking @ the rear camber again today it looks pretty straight, the +42mm offset for the FWD is prolly what makes it look so funny, the wheels are inside the wheel wells by like 1.5"

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
suprahero;1177772 said:
Your car looks awesome, but I agree with Mr. Black. It looks like your rear tires are leaning in towards Aunt Nancy's house reall bad.

Did you eat the brown acid? Don't eat the brown acid. It's bad....bad.

Kotu, the car looks extremely sexy. I still feel bad about the seats though. Get some of those leather seat replacements off ebay and recover them yourself, and then paint the plastic parts grey!!!

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
thanks for all the compliments guys!

gts thats what i was planning on doin wit the seats anyway, but gotta replace my struts 1st lol

heres some more i took yesterday, more coming tonite after the sand+buff.

p1178786_1.jpg

p1178786_2.jpg

p1178786_3.jpg

p1178786_4.jpg