6xtn1qw.jpg

8ax0xo5.jpg

8anoyg8.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The front of your car is awesome...........the rest of it isn't so bad either...........:love: :love: :love: :love:

jsnowman76

In need of another supra
Oct 17, 2006
Elk grove, CA
dugums said:
Winter suspension (stock) + winter wheels(17")

March photoshoot will include coilovers and 19's...

didnt want to sound like an A hole so I wasnt going to say anything about the height. because everything else looks so good.

but winter there, im sure you need the height, no one likes a missing bumper.

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
jsnowman76 said:
didnt want to sound like an A hole so I wasnt going to say anything about the height. because everything else looks so good.

but winter there, im sure you need the height, no one likes a missing bumper.

You just said what everyone was thinking (including me, lol:biglaugh: )

My build took about 4 months longer than expected, so no time to deal with the coilovers or summer wheels yet. Being it's already the middle of November, I figured it was better to hold off - I don't really feel like using my CF lip as a snow plow...

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
OneJoeZee said:
I wonder where he got the idea. :)

Notice your car is still in my avatar, lol.

I actually was about to buy a white one until I saw a picture of yours back in March...

Hopefully mine isn't exactly like yours - I don't want to deal with rear-ending some poor, innocent girl when I don't see her pulling out into the road.....

On another note, you guys will notice the front trim is grey and the rest is black. I was planning on going all grey, but stopped because I can't make up my mind.

What do you think? Grey trim or black? I have both ready to go...