Allow me to reintroduce myselfffff. Finaly got a MK3

topoftheline89

Feb 10, 2009
dayton oh
After broken Cressida dreams, BMW disasters and GTI money pits I have finally came around to getting a mk3. Tonight I brought mine home through rain, more rain and did I mention freezing rain? It is by far the cleanest and nicest car I have ever owned which isn't too hard seeing as I'm 21 but its my 18th car unless I have forgotten some. Luckily I have been friends with a supra fiend (OfnaRCR?) for years so I knew what to look for, and recognized a good deal when I saw one and jumped on it(sorry to those of you who browse southern Ohio craigslist and also saw it).Apparently I was the first of seven messages left on the seller's phone today after it was posted yesterday.Knowing that I had drove 2 hrs to look at the car and seeing my face light up like a Christmas tree at my first sight of the car made it easy for the previous owner/middle man to get asking price out of me. As its dark and rainy out I won't have any pics to post until tomorrow. Its a red 1991 NA five speed with sunroof not targa that is in near mint condition inside,outside and underneath. It was garage kept its whole life, three owners, two families and 211,424 well maintained miles. The paint looks brand new and the coveted 5 spokes are intact. Should have pics up mid day today/tuesday.

Cheers

-Nate

Last edited:

Kevin

7mgte -> 7mgte swap done.
Apr 20, 2009
Windsor Ontario Canada
nice. although this car is also a money pit.. depending on what you want out of it... and you'll definitely get tired of n/a and wanna go turbo :) thats when your pockets start feeling lighter.
pics when u can!
and welcome

topoftheline89

Feb 10, 2009
dayton oh
Pics are up^ and to kevin, never going turbo. I'm fine with it being slow and a turbo would only make me drive this car more dangerously and harder then I want to. My goal is just to maintain and preserve this car as long as possible and keep it looking brand new.

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
The car looks nice and really familiar haha. I say this almost every time a new Ohioan appears, but it's cool to welcome another Ohioan lol. More and more are showing up on the forum! Welcome to SM.