ALL MN Supra

Apexa

Jun 14, 2005
Minnesota
just out of curiousity... anyone know an estimated RWHP number with these mods?
spearco intercooler kit
fluidyne radiator
sp59gt turbo
turbonetics evolution wastegate
K&N Intake

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Apexa said:
spearco intercooler kit
fluidyne radiator
sp59gt turbo
K&N Intake

Fuel cut should be kickin......ran 15 psi and fuel cut... change to lexus afm and boost 20 psi no more cut! :D

depend on how much you boost and what fuel mod you have. Also mileage your motor has.

get an 3inch open elbow + dp+ exhaust also. :biglaugh: You like it even more!

Apexa

Jun 14, 2005
Minnesota
Celica Supra said:
Like I told you before I can;t give you a price untill you see it.

depend on WHO upgrade you CT. Different company, different result.

as long as it's rebuildable... i'll buy it. just gotta know a price :)

Apexa

Jun 14, 2005
Minnesota
Celica Supra said:
Fuel cut should be kickin......ran 15 psi and fuel cut... change to lexus afm and boost 20 psi no more cut! :D

depend on how much you boost and what fuel mod you have. Also mileage your motor has.

get an 3inch open elbow + dp+ exhaust also. :biglaugh: You like it even more!

haha. probably just 10psi at the most for now. until i can afford lexAFM and injectors.
and it'd be with just those mods. no fuel mods or anything. milage is about 17k on rebuilt engine.

im working on exhaust, fixing the necessary things first, though :D

SySt

Mar 30, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota
10psi on a mild turbo upgrade may flow the same mass of air as a CT26 at 13-15psi. Best bet is to keep the stock CT26 if thats all you want to run as you'll have better turbo response.

Apexa

Jun 14, 2005
Minnesota
SySt said:
10psi on a mild turbo upgrade may flow the same mass of air as a CT26 at 13-15psi. Best bet is to keep the stock CT26 if thats all you want to run as you'll have better turbo response.

yeah, but my turbo is pretty much fucked. and would need to be completely rebuilt, anyway. and this turbo is a very quick spooling turbo, so it says. and i figure if i need to get it fixed, might as well upgrade it.

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Apexa said:
yeah, but my turbo is pretty much fucked. and would need to be completely rebuilt, anyway. and this turbo is a very quick spooling turbo, so it says. and i figure if i need to get it fixed, might as well upgrade it.

Well you could alway drive your car without the turbo. :naughty: And see what you can do against those honda/acura.

jza71

HELL
Apr 5, 2005
MN, USA
www.geocities.com
Apexa said:
spearco intercooler kit
fluidyne radiator
sp59gt turbo
K&N Intake

You WILL get fuel cut at about 10psi on WOT with those mod.......and I believe the wastegate on that turbo holds about 12psi. So you may not be able to drop the boost any lower than 12psi. That means you will never be able to run your car at WOT.

Last edited:

royal91

Apr 6, 2005
I am gonna put in some springs and shocks pretty soon. Anybody done it before can walk me through it???

Ne0z

Apr 2, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota, United States
Celica Supra said:
At JZA71 house! and foodsmart and my house and western and anywhere we basiclly want to. :bigthumb:

You see I only have about 6 Supra owner phone number. That's why when we usually hang out it only have 6 supra. You see it really hard to get a hangout or meet when you can't call them or post on the net and hope they will see it.

Anybody get the point?

How about the 22nd or the 23rd that next friday and saturday. One week to decide if you want to come or one week to see if you can make it.

Sounds good, ill try and make it...

Also! I spotted 3 supras yesterday!

1. Two-Tone With TRD Badge and Clear Front Corners in North Saint Paul.
2. Bright Yellow in North Saint Paul
3. White with Chrome Rims, maybe 18's? past him oncoming on France or sumthin... right by 35w

Apexa

Jun 14, 2005
Minnesota
Celica Supra said:
At JZA71 house! and foodsmart and my house and western and anywhere we basiclly want to. :bigthumb:

You see I only have about 6 Supra owner phone number. That's why when we usually hang out it only have 6 supra. You see it really hard to get a hangout or meet when you can't call them or post on the net and hope they will see it.

Anybody get the point?

How about the 22nd or the 23rd that next friday and saturday. One week to decide if you want to come or one week to see if you can make it.

how about the 22nd? cuz my birthday is the 23rd!

Apexa

Jun 14, 2005
Minnesota
alright. so even though i wouldn't be able to WOT my supra with the SP58GT, would i still be able to drive it without the lexafm and bigger injectors?