tris2.jpg

and here is just a pic of the supra in the garage... just got bored, lol
bored.jpg

Apexa

Jun 14, 2005
Minnesota
Celica Supra said:
Apexa,

So when that little meet happening? Wanna get the Supras there before they go under the knife. :D

haha well, since stormchasers is being really fucking slow, i probably won't have mine there, but, if you guys still want to have a meet at my place, i'm down for that. how does friday sound, for now?

neoz, is that easy to install? and is it worth it?

Last edited:

Apexa

Jun 14, 2005
Minnesota
meet still on?
if you're gonna show, my address is 76 geranium avenue west, saint paul, minnesota 55117
and gimme a call if/when you decide to head over.
or if you need directions, i can do my best to help.
651 488 7016

-apexa

Apexa

Jun 14, 2005
Minnesota
turboman said:
So where do the supras hang out in minnesota?

we all hang out? the only real hang out i can remember is when we had 7 supras at foodsmart that one time. haha
i was trying to have a meet friday, but no one showed up or called.

Apexa

Jun 14, 2005
Minnesota
help!

i need a directly bolt on turbo that isn't horrible for under $1000 that includes wastegate, if it it doesn't have an internal one.
any suggestions? i'm thinking the SP58GT for $950 but i don't know. i don't know about wastegates or anything else.

plus! i need a head thats either rebuilt, or can be rebuilt, that hasnt already been rebuilt for less than $600 can anyone help out? it can be a blank head, too.

thanks guys.
-apexa

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
turboman said:
So where do the supras hang out in minnesota?

At JZA71 house! and foodsmart and my house and western and anywhere we basiclly want to. :bigthumb:

You see I only have about 6 Supra owner phone number. That's why when we usually hang out it only have 6 supra. You see it really hard to get a hangout or meet when you can't call them or post on the net and hope they will see it.

Anybody get the point?

How about the 22nd or the 23rd that next friday and saturday. One week to decide if you want to come or one week to see if you can make it.

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Apexa said:
help!

i need a directly bolt on turbo that isn't horrible for under $1000 that includes wastegate, if it it doesn't have an internal one.
any suggestions? i'm thinking the SP58GT for $950 but i don't know. i don't know about wastegates or anything else.

plus! i need a head thats either rebuilt, or can be rebuilt, that hasnt already been rebuilt for less than $600 can anyone help out? it can be a blank head, too.

thanks guys.
-apexa

Just upgrade the stock CT to 60-1 Trim. I got a head! :D