All Douglasville or surrounding Engine Heads, I need some free help, Pleaaassseee.

MERCiLESS

OK, so here's the deal, I had a slow oil leak that ended up dumping a bunch of oil in my valve covers. When I heard the noise I drove the car home and parked it. On that drive in low gears there was no noise but when I got up to third gear and around 2500-3000rpm it started rattling really loud.

I parked the car but started it a few times since. I took off the valve covers and there was a bunch of oil in the 5th and 6th spark plug area. I cleaned it thoroughly, changed the oil, started it again and same noise upon start and when revved high.

Today I drained the oil expecting to see some metal flakes, chips etc. but there was none. I'm not sure what it is, read quite a few posts but still unsure where to go from here.

If there are a few Supra / Motor heads out or around the Douglasville area and can lend a hand please give me a holla maybe we can get together on Saturday or whenever you're available to troubleshoot.

Much appreciated
Leslie - shoot me a reply and I'll send my cell number.

Thanks