Alabama Supra Driver's Pics

sarichmond

Vehicular Motion
Jun 30, 2005
Raleigh, NC
suprahero said:
here are some new pictures of my car, and i think we should have enough peole to have a supra day here in alabama. i would love to get one up for maybe spring. just a thought.

Damn!!! your interior is sweet. Who did it and how much did it cost? GOTTA HAVE IT!

Supra60-1

May 29, 2005
Alabama
Tuscaloosa, Adam B.

Mine is going to the shop in the morning to get a clutch. I hope its done quick. Since you're in tuscaloosa sign up at Alabamaracingscene.net(used to be bhamracing.com).

Attachments

• suprasml2.jpg
    suprasml2.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Where in the heck is Satsuma? I'm not sure that you can get there from where I live. There is a meet in Tuscaloosa March 16. Hope to see you there.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
My car isnt going to be running the way I want it to either, but if it is running at all, I'm going to the meet 'cause I've never been to one. I'm tired of being a virgin. If I have too, then I'll clean my car up real nice and have it hauled to T-Town. Then I'll just let it sit there and look pretty. Then haul it back home. Maybe it wont come to that extreme of measures, but I am going if at all possible. Hope to see everyone there.

300zxttfreak

Aug 25, 2005
al
well this is the first time ive been on supramania in a long time, usually on supraforums, but heres my car. Im located in birmingham
p142272_1.jpg

p142272_2.jpg

p142272_3.jpg

p142272_4.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
300zxfreak, That car is swwweeeeeeett! I love your color scheme. Is the front a shade darker? Not ragging on your car 'cause I love it, but it just looked darker. Have you done any modifications to your car? If so who helped you do it? I would love to meet up with you sometime, I dont know anyone close by with a supra. I live in Sumiton. That's only about 20 minutes from Bham.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Your bio saids that you have a '90, but your wing looks like an '88. They may have made '90's with those wings, but I didnt think they did. Did you just like that style better?

300zxttfreak

Aug 25, 2005
al
yea it is a little darker cause i got in a wreck last year and i didnt take it to a body shop i just did it myself.

it was on there when i bought it, it is a 3000gt wing i do believe.

yea it would be cool if we could meet up, i know a two mkiv guys and one mkiii guy, i know alot of car people in general theres a wicked sweet road that a couple of us know that is ridiculous

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Are the mkiv supras turbo? Where is the road that you know of? I've got to get my car tuned and then I'll be up for anything. I'm going to the meet Thursday night March 16 in T-town. Hope to see you there.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That's even better, cause it's closer. I still plan on being there. I'm still looking for some promises from everyone. I wont laugh at anyone elses times, but it may be hard for you not to laugh at mine. The only time that I ran a 9 flat the printer was out of paper at Bama dragway. My second fastest time was 9.175.........60' was 2.262 and the speed was 79.58. I guess those arent bad times for a 1989 ford tempo, but I dont think there that good for a turbo'd supra.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm sure you know already, but I couldnt care less if they laugh. I was just kidding and it takes guts to get out there and race. It's easy to laugh from the stands sitting on your ass. The other cars that are racing probably wont laugh. Most of the time the smart ass responses come from the peanut gallery. Hope you get your car fixed Adam.