Aftermarket Sway bar endlinks

YoNkErS87t

streetside mechanic
Mar 31, 2005
In the Garage
I wrote the same thread before the hacking and realy didn't get a response :( except for (mdcmotorsports) and he never got back to me on prices.

So here we go again: I'm looking for some sway bar endlinks. I would prefer aftermarket/ custom ( whatever) because the stealership wants $300 for all four :eek: so if anybody knows where i could get some please help the kid out :cool:

Thanx in advance. :)

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
outofstep said:
I'll make you a free set for an adapter kit :D

:p ;)
The ones you made before were really nice, you should do a small group buy on them. Maybe 10 people or so...that would be better than making/selling them one at a time I suppose. Get everyone to commit and put down deposits before you make them to help cover materials cost. Whatcha think?? :cool:

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
p2700_1.jpg

If ya'll wanted I could do a GB, but it would have to wait till the end of the summer.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
how much how much how much!!!

seriously though.... what would GB prices be *theoretically* i wont hold you to any numbers... just curious at this point in time as i am looking to buy some st swaybars....

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
So, now just to make sure. these will replace the the supposed breaking tabs when you replace the swaybars with stiffer ones? If so then I am definitly in, since the end of summer would be when I am ready to do my big suspension upgrade.

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
oneandgone said:
Outofstep, if your price is the same or less than what you quoted me awhile back I'd be interested.

Can't remeber, and no PMs anymore, heh. It was 200-250 range right?

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
mkIIIman089 said:
So, now just to make sure. these will replace the the supposed breaking tabs when you replace the swaybars with stiffer ones? If so then I am definitly in, since the end of summer would be when I am ready to do my big suspension upgrade.

this wont fix the breaking tabs. to fix that you need to weld additional material on to reinforce them.

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
I will be making some more endlinks soon. Probably in about a month. I could maybe do a group buy or something, how many of you are interested?. Price would be about $100 a pair.

I could also make a weld on bracket to strengthen the stock tab, I did this on mine and havent broke a tab scince