after market rear mud flaps?

driftsupra

Apr 1, 2012
washington
as the title says i seen an mk3 supra with some pretty big rear mudlaps today and it looked pretty cool and was wondering has anyone else put after market rear mud flaps on their mk3 ... pics?

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
You talking like a rally-style mudflap, or just an aftermarket rear add-on, like the Bomex option?

driftsupra

Apr 1, 2012
washington
nah none of the bikini or yosemite ones lol...the raly style ones...and i dont have any pics cause i thought it might look weird of me to wwstop and take and take pics of someones car in their driveway aha

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
driftsupra;1862007 said:
nah none of the bikini or yosemite ones lol...the raly style ones...and i dont have any pics cause i thought it might look weird of me to wwstop and take and take pics of someones car in their driveway aha
Long as you ask for permission first, explaining why you would like the picture, I don't see anything wrong with the idea. Whoever it is might have some insight as to where they came from too.

However, take pictures of my car in my driveway, without asking? I'll assume you're a car thief and treat you appropriately. ;)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Maple191;1862322 said:
Paul Walker would be proud.
Well played sir. Let's just say I don't take well to people I don't know poking their nose around my business without asking. I'm more than willing to show a car, or give a ride, but sneaking around tends to look VERY shady. :p

Plus, you know, I don't want people knowing I'm running full on Mugen race engines...